As I'm sure I will share in a post soon, the passage of scripture from which this statement is taken is one which God has been using to speak to me quite a bit recently. More on that another time when I'm more awake but for now, enjoy the bench. And if you live anywhere near Porthcawl or the South Wales coast, go enjoy it for real. It's a beautiful spot.
Saturday, 30 January 2010
Biblical Bench
I only appear to be doing blog posts lately of two paragraphs or less. I think that gives you a good enough picture of my energy levels and consequent brain function of late, but I just really wanted to show you this gorgeous bench which we came across today at Rest Bay. It was situated in a beautiful location, with a stunning view over the bay (always enhanced by a gorgeous sunny day like today) but what struck us was the inscription.....

1 comment:
I've only just realised that I hadn't subscribed to your RSS feed, so there are loads of posts I didn't even know about! Off to catch-up now.
What a lovely bench! That bench has got me thinking...
Good stuff. (Although, obviously not good on the lack-of-energy note. Praying for you today.) x x x
Post a Comment
Any thoughts? Feel free to share...