Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, 31 January 2011

As predicted...


... the aforementioned Mini Miti is indeed now three months old. Three months and two days to be precise! ;) I was actually kidding when I said it would take that long to finally blog but I guess I know myself well! Anyway, as anyone who reads this blog will already know, our precious little boy, Noah, was born at the end of October and he really has brought us unending joy ever since. We are so blessed and don't take such a gift for granted. We just thank God so much for entrusting such a little sweetie to our care and pray we'll give him the upbringing God wants for him. I'll try and get my act together again now and then to resume blogging but for now, it's "Hello! Introducing Noah... annnnnd bye bye!" ;)








2 comments:

clare isabella said...

Hooray! We're both finally back in the blogging world... it took me 8 months love so don't worry!! Haha. Gorgeous pics xxx

Melanie said...

YAY!! Vickys blog is back!

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share...