Noah rolled over in his cot, from his back to his front, for the first time yesterday. Now it seems he can't be stopped! You literally can't turn your back for a second! Don't worry by the way, this photo is not of me pushing him but holding him back. I probably didn't need to spell that out to you but I just wanted to be clear - you know, just in case ;)
Tomorrow I intend to blog about something marginally less trivial and much more like the olden days when I first started to blog! I've had this intention for days but have been extremely sleep-deprived and now coughing and spluttering (you've gotta love the winter!) but I do have something of more depth to share so please hang on in there :) For now though I give you....the Rolling Noah!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any thoughts? Feel free to share...