skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Grace Notes
Grace has called my name
Home
About
Contact
Log In
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
Sunday, 13 February 2011
Starbucks Cups
The Purpose of Your Life on a Starbuck's cup. Wow.
http://twitpic.com/2qcj3h
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any thoughts? Feel free to share...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
From one simple life to another
I don't pretend to know much about much but I know a God who does; He knows it all.
I don't pretend to be a writer but I speak daily with the one who wrote History.
My life isn't remarkable but His was and, as I see Him transforming my life and the lives of others around me, I can't not share it.
Ivor's Psalms Blog
Pizo's Blog
Mum's Bear Blog
Matt's Blog
Jon's Blog
Clare's Blog
Hayley's Old Blog
Hayley's New NZ Blog
Going Nowhere Fast
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(79)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(31)
▼
February
(28)
No more pink spoon!
And He (Jesus) does...
Not a Potty...
Feeding time at the Zoo
Pondering...
Great Godmother
You learn something new every day
Visiting Hours
Happy Birthday to me
Little bookends
Ever feel you're being watched!?
To be explained...
It's a rollover!
Because he is!
Granny
This one goes out to the one I love
Starbucks Cups
Bookworms
Yum
Ladies (and babies) that lunch (and shop)
Hands-free!
Pingu
Calpol and Cuddles
Zzzz
Political Cuddles
What Saturdays were made for!
Getting techier by the day...
Blog CPR!
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
Copyright 2009
Grace Notes
. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogger Templates
created by
Deluxe Templates
WP Themes designed by
EZwpthemes
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any thoughts? Feel free to share...