The sun has got his hat on and I finally believe we're leaving that bitterly cold winter behind. Don't let me down now, Spring! Tonight we couldn't resist basking in some of the novelty sunshine we were experiencing so the three of us went down to good old Barry Island to look at the sea - a first for little Noah.
I believe I promised you two first things? Well, the second first (work that one out!) was wonderful : my first proper walk on Barry Island beach. I had ventured onto the sand once before but only managed a few steps, waited for the tide to come right up then went to paddle in the sea with a lot of support from Vianney. That wasn't even two years ago. Tonight we walked right down to the waves and meandered along for a good half hour. Another precious thing to thank Jesus for.
I believe I promised you two first things? Well, the second first (work that one out!) was wonderful : my first proper walk on Barry Island beach. I had ventured onto the sand once before but only managed a few steps, waited for the tide to come right up then went to paddle in the sea with a lot of support from Vianney. That wasn't even two years ago. Tonight we walked right down to the waves and meandered along for a good half hour. Another precious thing to thank Jesus for.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any thoughts? Feel free to share...