Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Fun on the farm...

...for the very first time.


 A week ago today, Noah and I joined most of the other Mums (and some Grans) from Little Stars (the toddler group at church) for a field trip to the farm. It was the most beautiful day of the year up until that point and was not only Noah's first trip to a farm but probably the first real sun he's experienced. I think he quite liked it! As you can see, he was brushing up on his farm animals - revising them from his book - on our way to the farm. He didn't want to look like he didn't know anything ;)


I think we will be paying more than a few visits to this farm in the coming months. I especially loved the name of the farm: Warren Mill Farm. Nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share...