skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Grace Notes
Grace has called my name
Home
About
Contact
Log In
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Spring beckons
A lovely pic from a lovely walk along the River Taff with lovely friends! Aside from the cute, snuggled up babies, check out those daffodils. Spring really is on its way, my friends...hang on in there! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any thoughts? Feel free to share...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
From one simple life to another
I don't pretend to know much about much but I know a God who does; He knows it all.
I don't pretend to be a writer but I speak daily with the one who wrote History.
My life isn't remarkable but His was and, as I see Him transforming my life and the lives of others around me, I can't not share it.
Ivor's Psalms Blog
Pizo's Blog
Mum's Bear Blog
Matt's Blog
Jon's Blog
Clare's Blog
Hayley's Old Blog
Hayley's New NZ Blog
Going Nowhere Fast
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(79)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(31)
Fun on the farm...
Sunday Snaps
Saturday Snaps
Noah's first holiday!!
Seeing double....
One word, three syllables...
A new development...!
Cute
Impromptu Family Time
Noah's first time in the garden :)
Soooooooo good!
Tiredness is...
Ironic sleep
Spring beckons
Too tired to play...
Cobwebs: gone!
Boys will be boys!
By your side
A Warren-derful time with family....
Fairy godmothers
2 Timothy 1:7
This one's for you, bean!
Bouncing baby!
It's Pancake Day...
Slightly distracting...
Hanging out and hanging on ;)
Meet-a-Miti day!
Family fun at Nyman's Garden
Happy Birthday to Roo!
And the award for most magical stain remover goes ...
Time flies...
►
February
(28)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
Copyright 2009
Grace Notes
. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogger Templates
created by
Deluxe Templates
WP Themes designed by
EZwpthemes
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any thoughts? Feel free to share...