Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Blog CPR!

I've heard of the concept of 365 photos from various sources over the past couple of years and I've decided that it might be just the thing to kick-start my blog's fading life. I take approximately 47 billion photos daily since having Noah (and only marginally fewer even before his arrival) so the photography aspect won't be difficult at all; the challenge will lie in uploading and blogging about one photo each day. I doubt I'll stick to the "365" concept but it will be interesting to look back on 3rd February 2012 and see how many days I did actually manage it! Something tells me that some days there will be plenty more than one photo to share within any one story from the day. Like today...! ;)

So here we go:



The highlight of today was a very lovely, spontaneous lunch date with my lovely hubby and little boy. Noah and I have been stuck indoors all week with him being really poorly but as he was starting to improve today, I thought some fresh air was in order for all three of us. As was meeting up with Daddy and some delicious food in the bay!


Lunch was followed by a quick stroll around the bay (how miraculous for me to be able to say *that* these days! More on that another time, definitely...)


And then it was back across the bridge to escort Daddy back to work before the little man and I headed home for a much-needed nap (him, not me!)

A very nice Thursday indeed!


2 comments:

clare isabella said...

Beautiful. I love daddy lunch dates! :)

Vix said...

Me too :) I always used to pray that one day I'd be able to meet Vi in his lunch break!! Very lovely indeed xx

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share...